Product Development Services
Wireless-Nets offers essential services to product engineering firms developing
mobile devices, systems and networks that make use of wireless technologies.
- Reports covering the trends and major
players in the wireless industry that impact the development of
- Definition of requirements that provide
the basis for the design and implementation
of products that utilize wireless connectivity.
- Development of product design specifications that describe the architecture, components, and tools necessary
to realize mobile devices and integration of wireless
connectivity / interfaces into products.
- Analysis of specific wireless-related problems, such as
battery / power
management, handoffs / roaming, performance, secuity, RF interference, and
signal coverage - including recommendations on how
to design products to avoid these issues.
- Development of software and hardware prototypes
as the basis for feasibility analysis and testing of wireless
Embedded Software Development
- Implementation of embedded
software / firmware and drivers necessary for interfacing
wireless interfaces / radios.
- Laboratory and field testing of wireless prototypes and
products as the basis for verfiying performance and security.
- Development of guidelines and procedures for
implementing wireless network infrastructures that support
specific wireles products.
White Paper Development
- Development of white papers on wireless topics
/ technologies that enhances the
marketing of specific wireless products and systems.
- Training on various aspects of wireless product development
(for more details, see our training